AIM Rule 26
The following information and links are provided for the purpose of compliance with AIM Rule 26.
- Gelion plc is quoted on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market, ticker symbol GELN.
- Shares in Gelion plc are not traded on any exchanges or trading platforms other than the AIM market.
- Gelion plc is incorporated under the laws of England and Wales (Company Number 09796512) with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 141-145 Curtain Road, London, United Kingdom EC2A 3BX.
- Gelion plc wholly owns Gelion Technologies Pty Ltd, which operates in Australia.
- There are currently no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
Financial reports and associated documents
Number of securities in issue
Applicability of UK City Code
Discover the leading-edge performance additives powering tomorrow’s transport.
How Gelion’s Endure™ battery is the answer for the growing stationary energy storage market.
By designing and delivering innovative battery technology, Gelion is focused on the successful transition to a sustainable economy.